Republicans and Conservatives need to support our candidates throughout the USA not only by our votes but also financially so we can regain control of Congress. Liz Joy is a special lady and a Republican and Conservative candidate running for congress in the 20th congressional district. The 20th encompasses all of Albany and Schenectady Counties and portions of Montgomery, Rensselaer and Saratoga counties. This district was just added to the NRCC’s top targets list and Elise Stefanik’s E-PAC has named Liz one of their twelve “Women to Watch.”
Liz, 53, currently lives in Schenectady County, but grew up in the North Country- Glens Falls. She was President of the Schenectady County Republican Women’s Club and worked on Senator George Amedore’s campaign 2014/2016. Her husband of 31 years Robert Joy is a private practice cardiovascular specialist at St. Peter’s Healthcare, and they have four adult children and one grandchild. Liz is a military spouse and a Blue-Star Mother.
Liz’s love for our country grew as she moved from military base to military base with her husband, Dr. Joy, who served in the Active Duty Medical Corps. It was through this experience Liz began to fully appreciate the magnitude of freedoms we have in this great country called America. As she moved from military base to military base, she witnessed first-hand the sacrifices military men and women endured to maintain these freedoms daily. They selflessly gave and sacrificed with unparalleled patriotism for a land they proudly defended and protected.
Liz has strong values and once in Congress she will focus on the following issues:
- Respecting Human Life, from the Womb to the Elderly
- Support Law Enforcement
- Secure our Southern Border
- Strong Economy for NY Businesses and Jobs
- Healthcare Freedom Plans and Strong New York Community Hospitals
- Fiscal Conservatism, driving down National Debt
- Decrease Taxation and Regulation
- Energy Independence
- Moving all pharmaceuticals and robotics out of China- and back to USA
- Empowering Women Against Violent Physical and Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence with Concealed Carry Permits and Firearms Training
- Shutting off flow into USA of opioids pouring into Borders, (Southern Border) as well as MS-13 Gangs, Sex traffickers.
Liz Joy can win this seat for Republicans from an entrenched incumbent turned Socialist who has been in office for 44 years, but we need your help.
Please consider supporting Liz and House Republican candidates by the end of this quarter deadline! December 30th Cut-off date: