- This event has passed.
Technology Committee Meeting
February 28, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Technology Meeting in the War Room. Friday 2/28 @ 7:00pm
To create the #1 Website, Social Media and Email Marketing campaign in the GOP to promote the core values and effectively accomplish the mission of the Queens Village Republican Club.
1. Set up QVRC Twitter account
2. Review and evaluate accomplishments since last Tech mtg: website updates, redesign of homepage, online tickets, donation and dues payments, etc.
3. Review Lincoln Dinner online sponsors campaign and future plans for profitable ad campaign.
4. Facebook strategies to attract first 1000 fans
5. Sensational Timeline Cover Banner.
6. How to attract FB fans to website
7. How to get into the news feeds of all our fans
8. Branding and Messaging: We are the NEW Republican Party! Save NYC! Republicans never quit! We make history! (H/T to Adam Sackowitz)
9. Discuss April business networking meeting. Pathways to grow your business
10. Create QVRC Google Hub, YouTube and Vimeo channel
11. Other multi-media stategies and social media strategies
Feel free to add other tech items to the agenda in line with our QVRC objectives and mission.
When Fri Feb 28, 2014 7pm – 9pm Eastern Time
Where Nikoloz Chkheidze’s Studio, 6829 Springfield Blvd. Oakland Gardens, NY 11364